This page lists the different resources available to resolve any issues you might encounter:
NEW TO THE CLEARINGHOUSE
- A good place to start: The Beginner's Guide: New to the New Internet Domains.
- Read the basic explanation on the Clearinghouse services.
- More information on the Sunrise Period, the priority registration for trademarks.
- This calendar shows all the active and upcoming Sunrise Periods for new gTLDs.
- The glossary will help you with all the new vocabulary.
- Consider submitting your trademarks through an official Clearinghouse agent.
You can find one in your preferred language of service here.
MANAGING YOUR MARKS
- We have HOW TO manuals that walk you through the Clearinghouse processes.
- These dedicated VIDEOS highlight important steps:
- It's easy to search the Frequently Asked Questions for common issues + solutions.
- For any issue regarding your marks you'll need to create a ticket with the customer support.
This is the most efficient way to get your issue resolved.
- Lost password? This manual will guide you through the reset process.
- If you still have an outstanding issue, contact the Trademark Clearinghouse at +32.26394870 (open during Belgian business days from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm. On Friday until 12:00 pm.)
Note: Due to bank holidays, the TMCH hotline will be closed from Friday 27/04 at 13:00 pm (UTC+2) until Tuesday 01/05.