What is .sbs?
.sbs, short for ‘#SideBySide’ is designed for corporate philanthropists, welfare activists, and serialmulti-taskers, looking to do well and do good, side by side.
Who is .sbs for?
.sbs is where people cultivate unbiased mindsets, organizations unite with welfare, businesses and corporates embrace inclusion, and public interest agendas meet meaningful actions.
- .sbs is for forward-thinking organizations, corporates, businesses, entrepreneurs, and professionals who believe in doing well for themselves and doing good for communities side by side.
- Social welfare enterprises, community groups, non-profit organizations, and motivated activists enthused about driving awareness and change online are well-suited to adopt .sbs.
- .sbs is ideal for any progressive business, individual, or community that believes in social and financial inclusion. .sbs makes a great fit for large businesses, brands, and organizations looking to use their scale and status to support smaller businesses and social communities.
- .sbs is perfect for social enterprises, non-profit organizations, community groups, and activists who wish to make a strong impact online, alongside their efforts in the physical world.
- .sbs also finds valid applications for virtual coworking spaces, productivity platforms, online events, and networking sites where teams can collaborate, work remotely, and share ideas side by side.
- Bloggers, entrepreneurs, and working professionals managing multiple projects, businesses, and tasks side by side can also use .sbs to highlight their multi-tasking capabilities
By providing a memorable, unique, and relevant web address, .sbs communicates your drive for business growth coupled with your commitment to supporting and uplifting your people and communities side by side.
When does .sbs launch?
The .sbs domain extension will be available to trademark holders from across the globe for a limited time during its Sunrise period from May 6th, 2021 to June 7 th, 2021 (UTC 14:00).